|Date||3 Sep - 4 Sep 2016|
|Registration fee||€ 65,-|
|Rider limit||100 riders|
|Rider list||click here|
|Facebook event||click here|
|Facebook page||click here|
The first official downhill race recognized by the Spanish government.
– Covered camping zone with WC and showers
– 3.6 km track all protected with 1000 hay bales FULL EKIP
– Transport from the camping area to the track and shuttle rides with air conditioner and all
– Food for both days at the event and unlimited amounts of water
– Free inscription for the first Copa Catalana (Reed surprise in the following point)
Thanks to the co-organization of the Federació Catalana de Patinage, this year the race will be the first official Copa Catalana of Downhill Skateboarding and will be recognized by the official state sports council. Depending on the demand each category has, we will offer the following categories: Junior, Women, Masters, Street Luge, Classic Luge.
Competition won’t affect the amount of runs done by those that choose not to race, they will make their run after the competition one.
This year we are modifying the race track by adding one extra KM from the tom, this extra KM makes the track 3.6 km long !